Kundalini Yoga of Crestone is proud to announce another Level I Kundalini Yoga Crestone-Denver Teacher Training. The training is comprised of three week-long training segments each scheduled to meet at Crestone Healing Arts Center (CHAC). The first meeting will convene some time in April. The exact dates of these segments are yet to be determined.
Sue Beck-Retuta (AKA Karta Purkh Kaur) was instrumental in launching the first ever Level I Teacher Training held in the state of Colorado in 2004 under the inspiration and guidance of Lead Trainer, the late Dyal Singh Khalsa.
Sue will be the Lead Trainer for this Level I Training with the her husband, Dan Retuta, acting as co-instructor. CHAC is located at the foot of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. The retreat center radiates a sacred matrix focused for attracting powerful healing energies to all who enter its highly qualified space .
The training is conducted in a retreat style format where participants live, study, and practice the technology of Kundalini Yoga as an immersion experience. This 200-hour Level I Training is approved by the Kundalini Research Institute (KRI) and the Yoga Alliance.
In this comprehensive training, participants will:
- Be exposed to the teachings of Yogi Bhajan and the technology he shared to physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually live in harmony and balance;
- Learn the historical and spiritual origins of Kundalini Yoga;
- Awaken consciousness through the Yoga of sound, meditation, and breath;
- Learn Yogic philosophy, Yogic lifestyle, and the Western and Yogic principles surrounding the miracle of the body;
- Learn the protocols, methodology, and technique for teaching Yoga;
- Practice facilitating Kundalini Yoga Kriyas and Meditations in supervised instructional sessions;
- Develop a personal yogic practice to transform, and enrich all aspects of one’s life
Contact Sue Beck (AKA Karta Purkh Kaur) by E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by cell phone at 719-588-3373 to express your intention to participate in this intensive teacher training in Kundalini Yoga. As in all trainings conducted by Sue as lead trainer, the Crestone training will be limited to a maximum of 12 students to insure a high level of quality instruction.