Location & Community
To all who would practice Kundalini Yoga with peace, sincerity and mutual respect, welcome to Kundalini Yoga of Crestone!
- Kundalini Yoga of Crestone is nestled against the western slope of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains at an altitude of 8,200 feet with spectacular views of 14,000 ft. high peaks.
- Nearby hiking trails, year round creeks, hot springs, winter and summer recreation areas are easyily accessed from our center.
- The Crestone community is a unique conglomerate of artists, musicians, intellectuals, teachers, healers, political activists, environmentalists – all of us seeking our own unique expression through conscious community.
Our 3000 sq. foot retreat facility is located near year-round Willow Creek, surrounded by juniper and pine trees, in view of lofty majestic peaks. The Kundalini Yoga of Crestone’s building design and beautiful rural setting perfectly supports a retreat-style format for Yoga instruction.
- The Kundalini Yoga of Crestone’s building design and beautiful rural setting perfectly supports a retreat-style format for Yoga instruction.
- Students have the use of a fully furnished kitchen, a solarium study and dining space, two bathrooms, laundry facilities, and three open upstrairs lofts.
- A large open central multi-purpose area is well suited for the study and practice of Kundalini Yoga.